- As you prepare your poster, it is important to confirm that you have the appropriate permission(s) to use all information and images, including photos, contained in your poster. In addition, as a PDF of each poster will be shared on the WSTS website, any “proprietary” or “company confidential” markings must be removed. If you do not wish to have your poster shared on the conference website, please let us know ASAP.
- The maximum size for each poster is 36″ wide x 44″ high. A standard poster size is 36″ wide x 48″ high–that should still fit on the board, though it may hang below the board on the bottom. Posters should be printed on paper that can be easily attached to a cork-style bulletin board with push pins that will be provided for you. WSTS will not have the ability to print posters on-site so please bring these materials pre-printed.
- Poster Sessions will take place over two sessions–Poster Session #1 is on Tuesday, May 10th from 3:25-3:55 PM and Poster Session #2 is on Wednesday, May 11th from 3:10-3:40 PM in the Crestone Foyer. Please review the schedule here and be prepared to present your poster at the appropriate session.
- Posters should be hung between 7:30-8:30 AM on Tuesday, May 10th and should remain in place until the close of Wednesday’s Workshop presentations. All presenters must remove their posters no later than 30 minutes following Workshop presentations on Wednesday, May 11. WSTS is not responsible for posters left on boards following the Workshop’s conclusion.
- Poster presentations should visually guide attendees through the basics of the paper displayed on the poster board while the presenter answers questions and focuses on explanation and clarification of the key elements of the work. The poster presentation format is less formal and more interactive than a Workshop session as it provides the opportunity for attendees to engage in discussion and to have one-on-one interactions with fellow attendees and the presenter.
- Help is available. Poster Session Committee Members will work directly with presenters to clarify any questions.
Poster Submission Deadlines
- A near-final draft of your poster is due by Friday, April 15th.
- The final version of your poster is due by Monday, May 2nd.
Thank you for complying with these guidelines to help WSTS retain its reputation as the premier timing and synchronization event.